Escape is a Private villas complex located in Rmileh town of Lebanon, it has an amazing sea view and located 2 minutes away from the main Beirut highway, the project is composed of 69 villas varying in areas, each villa is accessed by its own spacious vestibule featuring its own space and parking lot.
It is a village that stands out, offering a unique lifestyle. It is located on the top of a hill adjacent to an educational university, minutes away from numerous tourist attractions, beach resorts and hotels.
GENERAL FEATURES OF THE PROJECT
- A Resort-Style project
- A toned-to-perfection fitness Gym
- Swimming Pools
- A restaurant and cafes
- Beautifully Landscaped Environs
- Lush Green Manicured Gardens
- Wide paved walkways with trees
- Water Bodies and Green Parks.
- Drive-in Parking Spaces
- A 7/24 security guard agency
- Providing a 7/24 Electricity System
- A 7/24 filtered water supply
TECHNICAL VILLAS SPECIFICATIONS
- Exterior Natural Stone cladding on Exposed facades as indicated by architect
- High class quality Italian or Spanish floor tiles in the living room and the balconies
- Italian or Spanish floor tiles in the bedrooms and hallway
- Bathrooms and kitchens tiled with high quality European ceramic or porcelain.
- Fitted lacquered kitchen with granite worktop
- Walls are colored with high quality paint
- European Bath rooms sanitary fittings
- European Sanitary wares for embedded pipes inside the apartments with a 99 years warranty
- External walls: Double masonry walls with insulation to provide best thermal protection
- Roof and terraces protected by water proofing membranes
- The entrance door are made of Natural wood.
- Interior lacquered doors MDF
- Electrical accessories: Vimar or equivilant.
- Wires and cables: Liban Cables.
- Home Automation System for each villa
STRUCTURAL SPECIFICAT IONS
Capacity of the structural resisting elements will be determined in accordance to, the Uniform Building Code “UBC 97” and“ACI 318-11”. The buildings will be studied to be subjected to lateral loads due to Seismic
forces corresponding to zone (Seismic Zone factor, Z=0.25) Concrete Compressive Strength: 30 Mpa and 35 Mpa for structural R.C. elements.
Yield Strength of tied rebar reinforcing steel: 460 MP
Escape. It is our way of finding the answer to live in an environment where worrying about lack of resources is a thing of the past.
No need to stress about electricity cut off timing, or whether you can take a shower after a long day at work. No more worrying if your child can step outside and ride his bicycle safely or if your cat will return home after taking a stroll.
With the unique architecture embedded in this project, all the above mentioned is now tangible.
The designs show the essence desired to be achieved of harnessing the profound elements of nature that are part of our everyday needs.
Right Touch Engineering Group is the main contributor to the construction of this project. Their concept of not only building properties but creating homes, is exactly what Escape need. They now pass another milestone in their own
progress by providing the right touches Escape needs. With the right team in action, they have accomplished the desired requirements on point by delivering simply the right touch.